Product highlights and Usage
• Candid Anti-Fungal Dusting Powder is directed to help assist severe infections like Athlete's Foot that occurs between toes, nail infections, diaper rash, rashes in armpits, thighs and folds of skin.
• It cures thrush, ringworm and jock itches.
• It provides relief from redness due to fungi infections.
• fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot, ringworm, fungal nappy rash, fungal sweat rash and thrush.
• A fungal infection, also known as mycosis, is a skin infection caused by fungus.
Medicine Activity- How Does It Work?
• Candid Dusting Powder comprises clotrimazole, which works by destroying the fungus that causes the infection.
• Candid Dusting Powder damages the fungal cell membrane and causes the components to leak out, thus killing the fungus and curing the infection.
• Candid Dusting Powder contains clotrimazole, an antifungal medication used to treat various fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot, ringworm, fungal nappy rash, and fungal sweat rash.
• It helps to alleviate the symptoms of thrush. Candid Dusting Powder damages the fungal cell membrane and causes the components to leak out, thus killing the fungus and curing the infection.
• Do not use Candid Dusting Powder 50gm if you are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients.
• If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before starting Candid Dusting Powder. Avoid using any other topical products/medicines with Candid Dusting Powder.
• Before using Candid Dusting Powder, inform your doctor about your medical history and other medications you are currently taking in order to rule out any potential negative effects.
• Red, irritated skin
• Burning or stinging sensation
No interactions established.
No interactions established
Storage and safety information:
• Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
For Best Results:
• Shower on a regular basis and properly dry yourself before clothing.
• Take warm baths with mild soap.
• Don't share your bedding, towels, or clothes.
• Wearing tights or tight underwear is not recommended.
• Do not scratch the infected area. Scratching the infected skin area may spread the illness to other body parts.
Diet & Lifestyle Advise:
• Avoid harsh soaps and deodorants or any such products.
• Avoid intercourse till the thrush is treated.
• Avoid or limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine.
• Reduce your intake of sugar, yeast, refined carbohydrates, and mouldy foods.
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
1) What is candid dusting powder used for?
• Candid Anti-Fungal Dusting Powder is directed to help assist severe infections like Athlete's Foot that occurs between toes, nail infections, diaper rash, rashes in armpits, thighs and folds of skin. It cures thrush, ringworm and jock itches. It provides relief from redness due to fungi infections.
2) Can we use candid dusting powder daily?
• Yes, CANDID-B DUSTING POWDER is safe when used according to the doctor's advice and for a limited duration of time (1-2 weeks). However, in some patients it may cause common side effects like transient burning, itching and irritation at the application site.
3) Can we use dusting powder on private parts?
• It is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of Fungal infections of vagina, mouth, ear, skin, athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, inflammation of outer ear. It has some side effects such as Allergic reaction, Itching, Application site irritation, Burning sensation.
4) Is candid powder good for skin?
• Candid dusting powder helps to help assist itching and irritation in the underarms, inner thighs, waistline, and feet. It can prevent fungal infections by keeping the body dry and clean. The candid powder is used to help assist the symptoms of fungal infections such as itching and skin irritation.
5) Can candid powder be used for vaginal itching?
• Candid Dusting Powder is made up of 1% clotrimazole, a topical antifungal used in the treatment of fungal infections like ringworm and yeast that infect the skin. It is beneficial to treat vaginal yeast infections
6) How long does candid dusting powder take to work?
• Candid 1% Dusting Powder should be used regularly to get the most benefit from it. Do not use more than you need as it may cause increased side effects. Inform your doctor if the infection does not clear up even after four weeks of treatment