Helps to increase the appetite and prevent vitamin and zinc deficiency
|Manufactured by||Apex Laboratories|
Product highlights and Usage
• Helps to increase the appetite and prevent vitamin and zinc deficiency
• Helps to counter the feeling of exhaustion
• Useful for women during pregnancy and surgery
• Ensures speedy recovery from illness and helps to fight immunodeficiency disorders
• It helps boost immunity
• Loss of appetite
• Feeling of exhaustion
• Vitamin and Mineral deficiency.
• Post-surgical recovery
• Immunodeficiency disorders
Medicine Activity- How Does It Work?
• Vitamin A promotes healthy bones, boosts immunity, prevents kidney stones, and helps to maintain eyesight.
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
• Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system.
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and plays an important part in DNA synthesis and maturation.
• Vitamin D3 helps preserve bone health, enhance immunity, prevent infection, and elevate mood & energy levels.
• Vitamin E plays a vital role in maintaining healthy vision, skin, and immune function due to its antioxidant property.
• Copper helps in digestion, facilitates absorption of iron, maintains joint & bone health, and also improves heart health.
• Selenium plays a critical role in metabolism and helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
• Zinc plays a very critical role in maintaining several functions of the body such as neurological functions, immunity, fertility, and overall energy levels of the body.
• Iodine is known to maintain thyroid hormone levels. It also kills fungus, bacteria, and other microorganisms, lowering your risk of infections.
• Can be used as a nutritional supplement for various health benefits
• Contains health-boosting nutrients like Vitamins A and C. Vitamin A promotes healthy cell growth while Vitamin C helps with the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body
• Aids in the absorption of calcium by the body
• Improves the body’s immune function due to the presence of selenium
• Helps in the formation of red blood cells(RBCs) and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
• Helps in maintaining a strong immune system and plays a key role in improving cellular function, wound healing, and metabolism
• Is responsible for good vision, better nerve function, blood formation, and other physiological functions
• Is advised during pregnancy and post-surgery recovery as it is high in minerals which are crucial for cell growth & multiplication, blood formation, hormone & enzyme secretion
• Aids in the metabolism process and production of energy to keep up your energy level. This helps to counter the feeling of exhaustion
• Is important for the proper functioning of the nervous system due to the presence of B-complex vitamins like Vitamins B6 and Vitamin 12
Directions for use:
• Take Zincovit syrup as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not take more than the daily recommended dose of this supplement as it may lead to side effects.
• I is advised to use a measuring spoon or cup to dispense the exact prescribed quantity of this syrup. Ideally,
• it should be taken once daily, but the frequency may differ depending upon your condition and your doctor’s recommendation.
Quick tips for Zincovit Syrup:
• Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
• Remember dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diet, do not use it as a substitute for a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not use Zincovit if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
• Let your doctor know if you have any existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems before taking this syrup.
Zincovit syrup is usually safe and doesn't cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor's recommendation. However, certain side effects can occur such as:
• Stomach upset
• Skin rashes
• Allergic reactions
• Inform your doctor if you are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
Storage and safety information:
• Read the label carefully before use.
• Keep out of reach of the children.
• Store in a cool dry place.
For Best Results:
• Take it at the same time every day. This will help you remember to take it
Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
Q. What is Zincovit syrup used for?
Zincovit is a nutritional supplement that consists of a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also boosts immunity and improves the overall health of an individual. In addition to this, it provides nutritional support in patients suffering from a variety of acute and chronic diseases.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Zincovit Syrup?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects.
Q. Is Zincovit Syrup available over the counter?
Yes, it is available as OTC (over the counter) medicine, which means it can be availed without a prescription. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use and dose.
• Vitamin A (Retinol): 375 mcg
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.75 mg
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.75 mg
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 7.5 mg
• Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 1.25 mg
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.5 mg
• Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin/ Methylcobalamin): 0.5 mcg
• Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): 2.5 mcg
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 2.5 mg
• Selenium: 10.0 mcg
• Zinc: 5.0 mg
• Copper: 25.0 mcg
• Iodine: 38.0 mcg
3. Others- L Lysine: 5.0 mg